4/16/14 Troop Meeting
- Summer Camp meeting for parents will be held at 7:30pm on Wed.
- Please bring permission slips for the West Point trip.
Our scouts did a wonderful job preparing for and delivering a delicious Spaghetti Dinner on Saturday night! Everyone chipped in and shared the work. Our newest, young scouts showed a great capacity and willingness to work!
Special thanks must go to the kitchen crew, very ably led by John Gilmore, who worked the antique stove and oven to perfection: Ben Waters, Chris Baker and Brendan Ryan. Thank you, also, to Kathleen Sinibaldi who arranged for the milk donations from Garelick Farms. Of course, many thanks must go to all the parents that supported their scouts by driving them to the supermarket, giving advice and guidance on food selection and placing bids on the scouts’ service donations. The Silent Auction generated $700 that will be used to offset the cost of upcoming trips!
Please submit your receipts for any food or supplies for the Spaghetti Dinner to Iain Baird as soon as possible so you can be reimbursed.
4/15/14: Life to Eagle Training 6:45 – 9pm Foxboro Registration is required by 4/12
- It is for all Life Scouts and Parents to the annual Life to Eagle program to outline the Eagle Project, Application/Submission to Council and the night of the Eagle Boards.
- The program will be held at Sodexo (formerly known as the Foxboro Company) at 27 Neponset Street, Foxboro.
- Please e-mail Joyce Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org to register with the names of those attending as well as the Unit # and Town.
Upcoming trips – at the time registration is now closed for planning purposes:
- 4/24: Smith & Wesson Tour
- 5/2 – 5/4: West Point
- 5/16 – 5/18: Fishin’ Impossible at Camp Catchelot, Plymouth
Future trips where registration will begin shortly:
- 5/30 – 6/1: Bike Trip on Block Island
- 6/20 – 6/22: Canoe Trip near White Mountains, NH
7/13 – 7/19: 2014 Summer Camp at Squanto. Coordinator: Tim Cook email@example.com
- Location: Camp Squanto 200 Cutters Field Road, Plymouth, MA 02360 http://www.campsquanto.net/
- Cost: $380/scout
- Contact Tim if your scout is likely to attend
- Important dates:
- 4/30 – 1st installment of camp fees is due, $190
- 5/14 – Final fee is due, for a total of $380
- 5/28 – All paperwork is due