Here is some important information about the Spaghetti Dinner on Saturday, 4/12. Please be sure to pass along this message to your scout(s).
- All scouts should be dropped off at the Franklin United Methodist Church, 82 West Central St., by 4:30pm. There is a lot preparation work to do!
- All scouts should wear their uniform shirt and bolo.
- For those scouts that are buying food or drinks, there will be 109 guests (more than originally communicated to the scouts)
- All families are asked to bring a dessert to share.
- Doors open to families at 5:50pm.
- A Silent Auction of scout provided services will be held and all profits will be used to offset the costs of the upcoming bike and canoe trips. So – don’t forget your checkbooks.
See you tomorrow night.