4/9/14 Troop Meeting
- New scout parent meeting will be this Wed.
- Scouts – Planning for the upcoming Spaghetti Dinner on April 12 will be done at this week’s troop meeting, so it’s imperative that all patrol leaders and scouts attend. All scouts will be assigned a job to prepare for the Dinner.
- Please bring permission slips for the West Point trip.
- Plan on purchasing tickets to the Spaghetti Dinner.
- Paperwork for summer camp will be available.
4/12/14: Troop Spaghetti Dinner (fund raiser) 6pm @ Franklin United Methodist Church. Scouts will be providing service related items to be auctioned off. Tickets will be $5/person with a cap of $20 per immediate family. Troop families please bring a desert to share. All scouts are expected to attend the Spaghetti Dinner and all families are highly encouraged to attend.
4/15/14: Life to Eagle Training 6:45 – 9pm Foxboro Registration is required by 4/12
- The Seven Rivers District Advancement Team invites all Life Scouts and Parents to the annual Life to Eagle program. The new rank requirement of Cooking Merit Badge will be discussed as well as outlining the Eagle Project, Application/Submission to Council and the night of the Eagle Boards.
- The program will be held at Sodexo (formerly known as the Foxboro Company) at 27 Neponset Street, Foxboro.
- Please e-mail Joyce Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org to register with the names of those attending as well as the Unit # and Town.
Upcoming trips – at the time registration is now closed for planning purposes:
- 4/24: Smith & Wesson Tour
- 5/2 – 5/4: West Point
- 5/16 – 5/18: Fishin’ Impossible at Camp Catchelot, Plymouth
Future trips where registration will begin shortly:
- 5/30 – 6/1: Bike Trip on Block Island
- 6/20 – 6/22: Canoe Trip near White Mountains, NH
7/13 – 7/19: 2014 Summer Camp at Squanto. Coordinator: Tim Cook email@example.com
- Location: Camp Squanto 200 Cutters Field Road, Plymouth, MA 02360 http://www.campsquanto.net/
- Cost: $380/scout
- Contact Tim if your scout is likely to attend
- Forms: The BSA medical form is available now to download: http://www.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/680-001_ABC.pdf
- Important dates:
- 4/16 – Informational meeting for parents @ troop meeting
- 4/30 – 1st installment of camp fees is due, $190
- 5/14 – Final fee is due, for a total of $380
- 5/28 – All paperwork is due