4/2/14 PLC and Committee Mtg.
- PLC at 6:30pm.
- Committee Mtg 7:30pm. All parents are encouraged to attend
4/12/14: Troop Spaghetti Dinner (fund raiser) 6pm @ Franklin United Methodist Church. Scouts will be providing service related items to be auctioned off. Tickets will be $5/person with a cap of $20 per immediate family. Troop families please bring a desert to share.
4/15/14: Life to Eagle Training from 7pm – 9pm. Please contact Mr. Cronin if interested to find out further details.
4/24/14: Smith & Wesson Tour
5/16 – 5/18: Fishin’ Impossible at Camp Catchelot, Plymouth.
7/13 – 7/19: 2014 Summer Camp at Squanto. Coordinator: Tim Cook firstname.lastname@example.org
A great time for scouts to earn merit badges and get to know their fellow scouts and we are looking for parent volunteers.
- Location: Camp Squanto 200 Cutters Field Road, Plymouth, MA 02360 http://www.campsquanto.net/
- Cost: $380/scout
- Contact Tim if your scout is likely to attend by emailing Tim with the following: Scout’s name, Scout’s t-shirt size, Parents’ name(s), Parents’ email address, Best phone number to use, Volunteering preference (full week, first half, second half)
- Forms: The BSA medical form is available now to download: http://www.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/680-001_ABC.pdf
- Important dates:
- 4/9 – Paperwork will be available.
- 4/16 – Informational meeting for parents @ troop meeting
- 4/30 – 1st installment of camp fees is due, $190
- 5/14 – Final fee is due, for a total of $380
- 5/28 – All paperwork is due