THIS WEEK – COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- 6:30pm Charter School – Patrol Leaders Council (PLC)
- 7:30pm – Troop Committee Meeting. All parents are encouraged to attend
- Please bring the following :
- If you have not already done so, please bring in your $120 and there are still openings to sign up at venues to sell your chocolate.
- Please bring in your permissions slip for our November trip. Treasure Valley PermSlip 11-22-2013
MERIT BADGE COUNCILORS NEEDED
The Troop needs you to consider becoming a merit badge counselor. It’s important for our scouts to have counselors available for all white rings which are needed for Eagle Rank and a broad variety of green rings. The Troop would like to have at least 2 counselors for each white ring subject. There are no counselors for First Aid or Emergency Preparedness!
The Troop has only one counselor for:
- Citizenship in the Community
- Citizenship in the Nation
- Citizenship in the World
- Personal Fitness
- Environmental Science
Don’t be intimidated by the subject matter. Most of the merit badge requirements can be done by studying the merit badge booklets. A complete list of merit badge subjects and requirements can be found at www.meritbadge.org. The MB Counselor registration form can be found on our website, www.troop29franklin.com. Please see Jeff Schwartz or Anna dos Santos to sign up!
11/22 – 11/23 CAMP OUT – MONKEY BRIDGE BUILDING @ TREASURE VALLEY
CITIZENSHIP IN THE WORLD
Reminder: The merit badge class for Citizenship in the World will be offered starting on 11/13, at 6:00pm, just before the troop meeting.
RADIO MERIT BADGE
Mark Hofstra, the Pack 92 Secretary , offered to be a Merit Badge councilor for the Radio Merit badge. He is a licensed HAM Radio operator. If you are interested and want to learn more, contact Mr. Jolie at email@example.com
If you have any announcement that needs to go to the troop, please send it to Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00am on Monday.