THIS WEEK – COURT OF HONOR
- If you have not already done so, please bring in your $120 and there are still openings to sign up at venues to sell your chocolate.
- Please bring in your permissions slip for our November trip. Treasure Valley PermSlip 11-22-2013
- Bring in your Scouting for Food bags
FALL COH (Court of Honor) 10/30 @ Charter School
- There will be a reception following the COH.
- For last names starting with A-P please bring desserts
- For last names starting with Q – Z please bring beverages (bottled water, soda, etc)
11/22 – 11/23 CAMP OUT – MONKEY BRIDGE BUILDING @ TREASURE VALLEY
CITIZENSHIP IN THE WORLD
The merit badge class for Citizenship in the World will be offered starting on 11/13, at 6:00pm, just before the troop meeting. If your scout needs this MB and has not yet signed up, please contact Anna dos Santos (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up. Class schedules, MB booklets, and worksheets will be distributed on 10/23 and 10/30.
RADIO MERIT BADGE
Mark Hofstra, the Pack 92 Secretary , offered to be a Merit Badge councilor for the Radio Merit badge. He is a licensed HAM Radio operator. If you are interested and want to learn more, contact Mr. Jolie at email@example.com
If you have any announcement that needs to go to the troop, please send it to Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00am on Monday.