THIS WEEK – TROOP MEETING
- Please provide summer camp final $180 (total of $360) installment payment to Mr. Cook .
- Please bring back any troop camping gear from April’s trip.
- Don’t forget to bring in your May trip permission slips and indicate how you, as an adult, can support this trip.
EAGLE COH THANK YOU!
- Thank you for all the scouts that came to the COH yesterday. Pat McLaughlin said it best, it is you, scouts, that make scouting fun and memorable. Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule on a beautiful day to help make this final step for our Eagle scouts memorable.
- Thank you to the parents and leaders that assisted with all of the supplies, setting up, refreshments enabling this COH to be a smooth effort.
5/17-19TH: BIKING ON EAST BAY BIKE PATH RI, CAMP BUXTON RHOBOTH, MA
- Biking the East Bay Bike Path, a beautiful path of 29 miles from Bristol RI to East Providence, RI. http://www.dot.ri.gov/bikeri/east_bay_bike_path.asp
- Scouts must not bring BMX style bikes. Scouts must have a multi-gear bike to complete this trip. So start planning now if you need to borrow a bike for the trip.
- Bikes must be in good repair. We will refuse a scout from the trip if their bike is not in good repair.
- Scouts must wear a helmet
Lots of Adult Help Needed! How Can You Help?
- Carry bikes on your bike rack.
- Set up a lunch station
- Ride with the scouts – to be able to split up scouts based on ability
- Along the route in case of an emergency
- Please let us know if you will arrive late or leave early so that we can prepare Bike_trip_Buxton_05-17-13_permslip
TROOP COH 6/19
Our Spring Troop COH will be June 19 at the Charter School. All blue cards and advancement must be submitted to Mrs. Ryan no later than June 5th to be a part of the COH. Please plan accordingly.