THIS WEEK – COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- The PLC meet will be held this week at 6:30pm
- The Troop Committee meeting at 7:30pm – at the Charter School. All parents are welcome to attend.
- Please let Bob Latshaw know if you plan to attend the June 21-23 Canoe Trip – it is important to reserve canoes now.
- Bring March Trip Permission Slip: Cachalot 032213 Perm
PERSONAL MANAGEMENT MERIT BADGE:
Mr. Jolie will be the MB councilor and encourages all scouts wanting to pursue this badge to begin the process THIS week by printing out the MB worksheet here (http://usscouts.org/mb/worksheets/personal-management.pdf) and starting to tracking your expenses in order to get everything singed off by the spring COH in June.
Please contact Mr. Jolie at firstname.lastname@example.org this week if you plan on participating in this merit badge and Mr. Cronin will sign your blue cards at our next Troop Meeting.
ATTENTION LIFE SCOUTS:
- The annual Life to Eagle presentation will be held by the Seven Rivers District. Our Life to Eagle Program will take place Thursday, March 14 (6:00-9:00 PM) at the Invensys/Foxboro Cafeteria (where we have Roundtable).
SKATING MERIT BADGE
- Mr. Latshaw will continue to try to get the rink in skating condition and may need to announce the session on short notice, so please watch for an announcement.
- In the meantime if you are interested in the skating merit badge he would be happy to join you at public skating at the town rink.
- If you are a hockey player, you can qualify for all of the skating activities as you skate during a game and Mr. Latshaw will be happy to come watch one of your games.
- You can reach him at email@example.com.
MARCH 22-24 MERIT BADGE/RANK ADVANCEMENT @ Cachalot Scout Reservation in Plymouth
We desire to have all scouts and many adults (especially merit badge councilors) to attend focusing on badges and rank advancement.
- Scouts, please communicate the following to your patrol leader:
- Work you need for your upcoming advancement
- Merit badges you need or desire to work on
- Calling all merit badge councilors!!
- Aim to work up to this date as a date to conclude merit badges
- Identify one day type merit badges to offer as classes. We will have a cabin which will enable us to proceed regardless of weather.
- Come to this camp out – this is the lowest impact of all our trips this year!
- Cachalot 032213 Perm