THIS WEEK – TROOP MEETING COH @ CHARTER
- We will hold a reception after the COH celebrating the scout’s achievements.
- Families with last name from A-M please bring a dessert
- Families with last name from N-Z please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice etc)
- Mike Maguire from Seven Rivers District will be a guest at our meeting on Wed regarding Friends of Scouting.
- Please let Bob Latshaw know if you plan to attend the June 21-23 Canoe Trip – it is important to reserve canoes now.
- Communicate advancement and badge work to prepare for the March trip.
- Bring March Trip Permission Slip: Cachalot 032213 Perm
ATTENTION LIFE SCOUTS:
- The annual Life to Eagle presentation will be held by the Seven Rivers District. Our Life to Eagle Program will take place Thursday, March 14 (6:00-9:00 PM) at the Invensys/Foxboro Cafeteria (where we have Roundtable).
SKATING MERIT BADGE MESSAGE from Bob Latshaw
- Sadly this has not been a good year for my backyard skating rink and it has been hard to find a time to schedule a skating merit badge session. I will continue to try to get the rink in skating condition. I may have to announce the session on short notice, so please watch for an announcement.
- In the meantime if you are interested in the skating merit badge I would be happy to join you at public skating at the town rink.
- If you are a hockey player, you can qualify for all of the skating activities as you skate during a game. I’ll be happy to come watch one of your games.
- You can reach me at email@example.com.
MARCH 22-24 MERIT BADGE/RANK ADVANCEMENT @ Cachalot Scout Reservation in Plymouth
We desire to have all scouts and many adults (especially merit badge councilors) to attend focusing on badges and rank advancement.
- Scouts, please communicate the following to your patrol leader:
- Work you need for your upcoming advancement
- Merit badges you need or desire to work on
- Calling all merit badge councilors!!
- Aim to work up to this date as a date to conclude merit badges
- Identify one day type merit badges to offer as classes. We will have a cabin which will enable us to proceed regardless of weather.
- Come to this camp out – this is the lowest impact of all our trips this year!
- Cachalot 032213 Perm
If you have any announcement that needs to go to the troop, please send it to Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00am on Mondays.