THIS WEEK – TROOP MEETING
- Please let Bob Latshaw know if you plan to attend the Canoe Trip – it is important to reserve canoes now. (details below)
- Communicate advancement and badge work to prepare for the March trip.
NO TROOP MEETING 2/20/13 – SCHOOL VACATION WEEK
- Please note that there will not be a Troop News the week of 2/18. If you have news items to send to the Troop, the next post will be on 2/25.
TROOP COH WED 2/27/13
- We will hold a reception after the COH celebrating the scout’s achievements.
- Families with last name from A-M please bring a dessert
- Families with last name from N-Z please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice etc)
MARCH 22-24 MERIT BADGE/RANK ADVANCEMENT @ Cachalot Scout Reservation in Plymouth
We desire to have all scouts and many adults (especially merit badge councilors) to attend focusing on badges and rank advancement.
- Scouts, please communicate the following to your patrol leader:
- Work you need for your upcoming advancement
- Merit badges you need or desire to work on
- Calling all merit badge councilors!!
- Aim to work up to this date as a date to conclude merit badges
- Identify one day type merit badges to offer as classes. We will have a cabin which will enable us to proceed regardless of weather.
- Come to this camp out – this is the lowest impact of all our trips this year!
- Permission slip will come out shortly. Please be on the lookout for it in the next post. We will be making a change to our permission slip asking all to fill out out – even if it is to communicate you will not be attending.
JUNE 21-23 CANOE TRIP – EARLY HEADCOUNT NEEDED
If you have any announcement that needs to go to the troop, please send it to Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00am on Mondays.