THIS WEEK – TROOP MEETING
- Please let Bob Latshaw know if you plan to attend the Canoe Trip – it is important to reserve canoes now. (details below)
- Communicate advancement and badge work to prepare for the March trip.
NO TROOP MEETING 2/20/13 – SCHOOL VACATION WEEK
- Please note that there will not be a Troop News the week of 2/18. If you have news items to send to the Troop, the next post will be on 2/25.
TROOP COH WED 2/27/13
- We will hold a reception after the COH celebrating the scout’s achievements.
- Families with last name from A-M please bring a dessert
- Families with last name from N-Z please bring beverages (small bottles of water, juice etc)
MARCH 22-24 MERIT BADGE/RANK ADVANCEMENT @ Cachalot Scout Reservation in Plymouth
We desire to have all scouts and many adults (especially merit badge councilors) to attend focusing on badges and rank advancement.
- Scouts, please communicate the following to your patrol leader:
- Work you need for your upcoming advancement
- Merit badges you need or desire to work on
- Calling all merit badge councilors!!
- Aim to work up to this date as a date to conclude merit badges
- Identify one day type merit badges to offer as classes. We will have a cabin which will enable us to proceed regardless of weather.
- Come to this camp out – this is the lowest impact of all our trips this year!
- Permission slip will come out shortly. Please be on the lookout for it in the next post. We will be making a change to our permission slip asking all to fill out out – even if it is to communicate you will not be attending.
JUNE 21-23 CANOE TRIP – EARLY HEADCOUNT NEEDED
In June we will canoe the Pemigewassett River in northern New Hampshire. Bob Latshaw needs to reserve the canoes for the trip, so he would like to get a headcount. Please send Bob Latshaw an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you and/or your scout plan to attend the trip to ensure we have enough canoes reserved.
If you have any announcement that needs to go to the troop, please send it to Deb Ryan at email@example.com by 9:00am on Mondays.