THIS WEEK – TROOP MEETING
- This is the final week to submit completed blue cards and advancement to Mrs. Ryan.
- Please plan on bringing to the meeting the following documents, if you have not already: BSA – Troop Rechartering and Data Update 2013, and Split Rock 020813 Perm.
- Please let Bob Latshaw know if you plan to attend the Canoe Trip – it is important to reserve canoes now. (details below)
TROOP COH WED 2/27/13
- Our next troop COH will be on 2/27/13.
- All completed blue cards and advancement must be submitted to Mrs. Ryan by 2/6/13.
- There will be leaders on stand by at the troop meeting this week to do Scout Master Conference and/or Board of Review, if needed.
- Exceptions will not be able to be accommodated due to the school vacation week.
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING, SNOWSHOEING & ICE FISHING 2/9-2/10
- Details of the trip can be found in the 12/24/12 Troop News
- Permission Slip: Split Rock 020813 Perm.
- As a reminder, please arrive at the VFW at 6:30am for a 7:00am departure on Saturday February 9.
JUNE 21-23 CANOE TRIP – EARLY HEADCOUNT NEEDED
In June we will canoe the Pemigewassett River in northern New Hampshire. Bob Latshaw needs to reserve the canoes for the trip, so he would like to get a headcount. Please send Bob Latshaw an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you and/or your scout plan to attend the trip to ensure we have enough canoes reserved.
If you have any announcement that needs to go to the troop, please send it to Deb Ryan at email@example.com by 9:00am on Mondays.