THIS WEEK – PLC & COMMITTEE MTGS
- Please plan on bringing to the meeting the following documents, if you have not already: BSA – Troop Rechartering and Data Update 2013, and Split Rock 020813 Perm.
- We need to get a headcount for the Feb trip – only 1 scout has signed up thus far. Please contact Doug Hartnett at firstname.lastname@example.org if your scout plans on attending so that skis and snowshoes can be rented.
- Please let Bob Latshaw know if you plan to attend the Canoe Trip – it is important to reserve canoes now. (details below)
SCOUT SUNDAY & SABBATH
- Scout Sunday is February 3rd
- St. Mary’s update: 9AM Mass. Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts need to be in the lower Church by 8:45. Class A uniforms! The scouts will enter the Church together and sit as a group. Please contact Mr. Cadorette at email@example.com or 774.571.1183 if you are able to participate in the Mass.
- Scout Sabbath is February 9th
NEXT WEEK (2/6) – TROOP MEETING!
TROOP COH WED 2/27/13
Our next troop COH will be on 2/27/13. All completed activity must be submitted to Mrs. Ryan by 2/6/13. Please plan ahead, exceptions will not be able to be accommodated due to the school vacation week.
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING, SNOWSHOEING & ICE FISHING 2/9-2/10
- Details of the trip can be found in the 12/24/12 Troop News
- Permission Slip: Split Rock 020813 Perm. Please contact Doug Hartnet at firstname.lastname@example.org today if your scout is attending so that skis and snowshoes can berented.
- Trip Update:
- Saturday Departure – Please arrive at the VFW at 6:30am for a 7:00am departure on Saturday February 9.
- Trip Cost $40. This trip is more expensive to run given that we need to buy trail passes and rent skis. So we are adding $15 to the normal cost of $25.
- Can You Lend Us Gear? When you register for the trip with Doug Hartnett, please let us know if you can lend us snowshoes, cross-country ski equipment, or ice fishing gear.
JUNE 21-23 CANOE TRIP – EARLY HEADCOUNT NEEDED
In June we will canoe the Pemigewassett River in northern New Hampshire. Bob Latshaw needs to reserve the canoes for the trip, so he would like to get a headcount. Please send Bob Latshaw an email at email@example.com if you and/or your scout plan to attend the trip to ensure we have enough canoes reserved.
If you have any announcement that needs to go to the troop, please send it to Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00am on Mondays.