THIS WEEK – PLC & COMMITTEE MTGS
- Please plan on bringing to the meeting the following documents, if you have not already: BSA – Troop Rechartering and Data Update 2013, and Split Rock 020813 Perm.
- We need to get a headcount for the Feb trip – only 1 scout has signed up thus far. Please contact Doug Hartnett at email@example.com if your scout plans on attending so that skis and snowshoes can be rented.
- Please let Bob Latshaw know if you plan to attend the Canoe Trip – it is important to reserve canoes now. (details below)
SCOUT SUNDAY & SABBATH
- Scout Sunday is February 3rd
- St. Mary’s update: 9AM Mass. Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts need to be in the lower Church by 8:45. Class A uniforms! The scouts will enter the Church together and sit as a group. Please contact Mr. Cadorette at firstname.lastname@example.org or 774.571.1183 if you are able to participate in the Mass.
- Scout Sabbath is February 9th
NEXT WEEK (2/6) – TROOP MEETING!
TROOP COH WED 2/27/13
Our next troop COH will be on 2/27/13. All completed activity must be submitted to Mrs. Ryan by 2/6/13. Please plan ahead, exceptions will not be able to be accommodated due to the school vacation week.
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING, SNOWSHOEING & ICE FISHING 2/9-2/10
- Details of the trip can be found in the 12/24/12 Troop News
- Permission Slip: Split Rock 020813 Perm. Please contact Doug Hartnet at email@example.com today if your scout is attending so that skis and snowshoes can berented.
- Trip Update:
- Saturday Departure – Please arrive at the VFW at 6:30am for a 7:00am departure on Saturday February 9.
- Trip Cost $40. This trip is more expensive to run given that we need to buy trail passes and rent skis. So we are adding $15 to the normal cost of $25.
- Can You Lend Us Gear? When you register for the trip with Doug Hartnett, please let us know if you can lend us snowshoes, cross-country ski equipment, or ice fishing gear.
JUNE 21-23 CANOE TRIP – EARLY HEADCOUNT NEEDED
If you have any announcement that needs to go to the troop, please send it to Deb Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00am on Mondays.