THIS WEEK – NO TROOP MEETING
- Because Wednesday is Halloween, there will be no troop meeting
- Please contact Doug Hartnett at firstname.lastname@example.org you will be attending the Treasure Valley Trip (see below). It is important to define the scouts attending so that final planning can take place at the next troop meeting.
HIKING & ADVENTURE RACE 11/16-18 Treasure Valley, Rutland MA
(details in 10/15 news update)
- Emphasis is working together as a patrol. Morning: hike 5 miles or so on the Mid-State Trail. Afternoon: adventure race to show off scout skills.
- Please complete attached permission slip and submit the form and $25 to Doug Hartnett. Treasure Valley 111612Perm
- Attached is a packing list for the trip. Day Hike Packing List
MERIT BADGE OFFERING
- Citizenship in the Community merit badge class to begin on November 28, at 6:00pm. Interested scouts should contact Anna dos Santos to signup (email@example.com). Materials for the class will be distributed at the Nov. 14 meeting.
- Classes will continue to meet at 6:00pm before Troop meetings thru Dec.
CHOCOLATE BAR FUND RAISER UPDATE
- Please contact Mrs. Sinibaldi if you need additional chocolate to sell.
- She can be reached at 508-533-5745 (H), 508-498-2432 (C) firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE – ROCK CLIMBING
- December 15th-16th the Troop will do an overnight at Rock Spot Rock Climbing. Permission slips and more details to come.
If you have any announcement that needs to go to the troop, please send it to Deb Ryan at email@example.com by 9:00am on Mondays.