THIS WEEK – REGULAR TROOP MTG
- Bring your Treasure Valley permission slip – see details below.
HIKING & ADVENTURE RACE 11/16-18 Treasure Valley, Rutland MA
(details in 10/15 news update)
- Emphasis is working together as a patrol. Morning: hike 5 miles or so on the Mid-State Trail. Afternoon: adventure race to show off scout skills.
- Scouts will work on appropriate skills in trips leading up to the trip – particular emphasis will be placed on bringing the proper gear on the hike.
- The more adults we have, the more options we can offer.
- Please complete attached permission slip and submit the form and $25 to Doug Hartnett. Treasure Valley 111612Perm
MERIT BADGE OFFERING
- Citizenship in the Community merit badge class to begin on November 28, at 6:00pm. Interested scouts should contact Anna dos Santos to signup (email@example.com). Materials for the class will be distributed at the Nov. 14 meeting.
- Classes will continue to meet at 6:00pm before Troop meetings thru Dec.
CHOCOLATE BAR FUND RAISER UPDATE
- A table will be set up at the Kennedy school Sat 27th at 8am – 11amduring a 5K fundraiser. Scouts needed to help sell….
- If you still need to sell your chocolate – come
- You want to sell more troop chocolate – come
- If you are volunteering at the 5K and you have free time – come
- Contact Mrs. Sinibaldi if you plan on supporting the table.
- Please contact Mrs. Sinibaldi if you need additional chocolate to sell.
- She can be reached at 508-533-5745 (H), 508-498-2432 (C) or firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE – ROCK CLIMBING
- December 15th-16th the Troop will do an overnight at Rock Spot Rock Climbing. Permission slips and more details to come.
If you have any announcement that needs to go to the troop, please send it to Deb Ryan at email@example.com by 9:00am on Mondays.