THIS WEEK – REGULAR TROOP MTG
- The troop meeting is another Webelos II Open House. Please look for new faces (scouts and adults) and welcome them!
- Bring your Treasure Valley permission slip – see details below.
HIKING & ADVENTURE RACE 11/16-18 Treasure Valley, Rutland MA
- Please join us for a trip to beautiful Treasure Valley. The theme of this trip is hiking and an adventure race. In the morning we will hike 5 miles or so on the Mid-State Trail. In the afternoon we will have an adventure race around the scout reservation. During the race scouts will show off their scout skills. This trip will emphasize working together as a patrol. For scouts working on Tenderfoot, Second Class, or First Class, you will have an opportunity to learn and demonstrate new skills. Scouts will work on appropriate skills in trips leading up to the trip.
- From the perspective of proper preparation, particular emphasis will be placed on bringing the proper gear on the hike.
- Adults, as always, the more adults we have, the more options we can offer. We need plenty of adults to shuttle scouts to the start of the hike and to chaperone the scouts on the adventure race. We’d love to see some new faces!!!
- Please complete attached permission slip and submit the form and $25 to Doug Hartnett. Treasure Valley 111612Perm
CHOCOLATE BAR FUND RAISER UPDATE
- Please contact Kathleen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional chocolate to sell. She can also be reached at home 508-533-5745 or cell 508-498-2432.
- Don’t forget the prizes to GAMESTOP gift cards. 1st place $50, 2nd place $35 and 3rd place $25.
If you have any announcement that needs to go to the troop, please send it to Deb Ryan at email@example.com by 9:00am on Mondays.